International Re-Registration

If you are re-registering your child for the upcoming school year, you will need to do the following.

  • Complete the school’s re-registration form when your child brings it home (late January).
  • Submit the required deposit before the due date.  See Tuition and Fees.

You may also need to extend your child’s Study Permit.  See Extending your Study Permit.