International Registration & Fees

Please complete the online registration form to begin your child’s registration process at PCS.

If you are a family that is presently residing in Canada and you plan to live in Victoria while your child is going to PCS, you will need to provide us with a Clergy Reference Form.

Once your child is accepted, you will receive:

  • an official Letter of Acceptance (required when applying for a Study Permit)
  • an invoice for the tuition and the details about deposits, final payments and the Refund Policy »
  • if necessary, instructions about arranging your child’s custodian (required when applying for a Study Permit)

Finally, when your child arrives at PCS, he or she should submit a copy of his/her study permit to the office.


International Students attending PCS in Grades K-5, must have their parent or parents live with them in Victoria, while the student is attending school. Students in Grades 6-12, who will not be living with their parents while studying at PCS, will live in a PCS family homestay.