If a student decides not to attend or leaves the PCS International Student Program, only a portion of the paid tuition fee will be refunded. The only exception is when a visa or study permit is denied (see #1 below). In all cases, the registration fee will be retained to cover administrative expenses. The following refund policy will apply for each school year for which a student is registered.
- Full refund if the student authorization is not approved (original copy of rejection letter from the Embassy required).
- If the student withdraws prior to the date of admittance (first day he/she attends classes), two-thirds of the tuition is refundable.
- If the student withdraws within one month after his/her first day of classes, half of the tuition is refundable.
- No refund of fees after one month of attendance at school.
- No refund is given if a student is dismissed from school due to a serious violation of school rules, an academic or behavioural contract or if vital information has been withheld in the application.
NOTE ABOUT STATUS CHANGE: If a student’s status changes from a Temporary Resident to a Permanent Resident, the tuition is not affected until the following school year. Refunds mid-year due to gaining Permanent Resident status are not provided.